.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ashley Tisdale Recently News and Pictures

Ashley Tisdale: I didnt do this because I believe in plastic surgery. I did this to help my health. I literally almost could not breathe out of the right side of my nose. I want my fans to know the truth. Im not someone who is going to act like I had nothing done. I just want to be honest because my fans are everything to me.


Ashley Tisdale Wikimedia
Ashley Tisdale Wikimedia
Ashley Tisdale Pictures


Ashley Tisdale Wikimedia
Ashley Tisdale Wikimedia
Ashley Tisdale Photos


Ashley Tisdale Mac OSX Theme
Ashley Tisdale Mac OSX Theme
Ashley Tisdale Images



Ashley Tisdale: Met dancer boyfriend Jared Murillo on the set of High School Musical.


Ashley Tisdale Trivias
Ashley Tisdale Trivias
Ashley Tisdale Royalty Free Images



Ashley Tisdale: Has naturally curly, dark brown hair that reached her waist. Had to dye it blond to play Maddie Fitzpatrick, up to the point where it broke off to her shoulder. She now wears extensions.


Ashley Tisdale Picture 24
Ashley Tisdale Picture 24
Ashley Tisdale Stock Images

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.